Customer Service Portal
Create an account to be able to use all these helpful features:
- View & Pay Bill
- Account Billing History
- Account Payment History
- Account Daily Usage History
- Alerts by Text/E-mail
- Who is Southeastern Data Cooperative?
- Southeastern Data, also known as SEDC, is our Secure Third Party Payment Processing Company. The payment site is operated and maintained independently of Parke County REMC. After confirmation of payment, Southeastern Data will automatically post the payment to your account at Parke County REMC. Note: the payee on your financial statement for this transaction will be listed as "Parke County REMC".
- Do I need a password to log into the Online Billing Program?
- Yes. You may use the “New User” option located below the account login area. This option will allow you to create a user name and password and start the process to set up your Online Billing Account.
- When I tried to view my bill online by entering my account number and the online password, I get a message "Invalid account number or password". What am I doing wrong?
- The password has to be entered exactly as it is stored in our database. The password is case sensitive. If the password is in upper case it must be entered in upper case. Please refer to your Parke County REMC bill statement to insure you are entering the correct account number.
- I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
- There are a few ways to get your password if you have forgotten it. You can click the "Password Help" button located at the Online Billing Login screen. From there you can choose to display your Password Hint, or you may choose to have your password e-mailed to you.
- How do I get my email address added to my account?
- Please contact the office and a member service representative will be able to assist you.
If you have further questions please contact our office during normal business hours and we will be glad to assist you.